Larachem Inc. sells high-quality products for home, spa, and other retail use. However the consumer will be applying the product to their own skin without the supervision of a skin care professional, leaving the control of the product up to the individual using the product. Because you will be administering a peel yourself, or using a product of Larachem Inc. without the supervision of a Physician or Aesthetician, you will using at your own risk.
Purchase of a product constitutes agreement that Larachem Inc. is released from any claims, implied or stated that you have or may have in the future in connection with any product, regardless of results. By purchasing a product, you fully understand that you are using at your own risk.
The information provided by www.larachem.com and Larachem Inc. is intended as general information only and not to be used as medical advice, a treatment plan recommendation, product recommendation, or management of any disease. The information provided should not be used in place of a physician or other qualified health provider. In addition, medical information is constantly changing as research continues, and Larachem Inc. makes no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, or currency of this information, nor its suitability for any particular purpose.
Please consult your health care provider immediately if you need medical attention. Used as directed, Larachem exfoliators, peels and other products are safe and effective. However, because everyone's skin differs, no guarantee is made or implied as to precise results for any of our products. Larachem Inc. advises a patch test before using any of our products to determine possible sensitivity to a product or ingredient. Larachem Inc. further assumes no responsibility or liability for misuse of a product or for any consequences or injuries as a result of using a product. In purchasing any product, and/or availing yourself of any information contained in this website, you agree that Larachem Inc. shall not be liable to you for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by either negligence or contingencies beyond its control, or for any reason. In no event will Larachem Inc., or the contributors of information to its website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action take by you in the purchase and use of any product or the reliance on information contained in this website, or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
From time to time there may be information on Larachem.com that contains inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions that may related to any aspect of the product or information provided from Larachem Inc to the customer. We reserve to right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to update the information at any time.
You agree that no comments submitted by you to LaraChem Inc.will contain unlawful or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comment you provide to LaraChem Inc.
We are not authorized to answer or respond to emails or other correspondence requiring a medical opinion.
Caution: Misuse of products containing Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid or Lactic Acid can cause injury or burns to the skin. Directions must be followed carefully, and the following are some important reminders for use of Larachem Inc. peel products:
- Always perform a patch test in an inconspicuous area and wait 24 hours to observe signs of irritation before using any product.
- Directions must be followed exactly.
- Do not leave on longer than the directions state. To do so risks skin injury.
- Do not use the higher strengths of Glycolic Acid Peels if pregnant or nursing and consult your Physician before use for any other product.
- Do not use if you have undergone recent Chemotherapy treatment or Accutane Treatment.
- Consult your Physician if you have any questions regarding the use of a product with any illness or condition you may have.
- Always use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater when on a Glycolic treatment program or any exfoliating program.
- Do not use any products around the eyes unless it is a product specifically for the eye area.
- If excessive irritation or stinging occurs with any product, rinse off immediately and discontinue use.
When in doubt about what to do, consult a physician.